Product benefits and effectiveness
- To eliminate plaque, also in those hard-to-reach areas, particularly the back teeth (premolars, molars)
- Large brush head for the outer surfaces, smaller brush head for the inner surfaces
- Non-slip grip area, flex zone to avoid applying too much pressure
- Medium brush pressure, graded bristles for interdental spaces
- Developed by veterinarians and dentists
- Design protected
What makes our product make a difference?
Our bogadent® ERGO DUAL BRUSH has been designed for use on small and large dogs. In one product, you get both a small and a large brush head to suit pets of all sizes, which is ideal if you have a multi-dog household.
Importantly, the hardness of the brushes has been controlled to lower the risk of harm to your pet’s gums, but the bristles still do the job effectively. It is very easy to hold as well, thus this toothbrush is not too abrasive on your dog’s mouth. It has been built with ergonomics firmly in mind. It is ideally angled to comfortably reach your dog’s teeth.
Furthermore, our toothbrush is soft enough to reduce the likelihood of bleeding gums, but firm enough to remove food debris and light plaque buildup. The handle is long enough for you to brush your dog’s teeth without reaching directly into their mouth and having to get your hands messy.
All in all, this is a simple product that does the job well so we recommend it for both experienced brushers and complete beginners.