bogacare®

FLEA POWDER Dog

bogacare® FLEA POWDER for dogs is a plant-based powder containing a blend of margosa and pyrethrum. The plant-derived active substances interact to bring synergy effects, relieving your dog of fleas and preventing reinfestation. Also treat the environment, because only 5% of the flea population are found on the animal the remaining 95% allocate on the dog’s pillow, carpet a.s.o.

Сontent: 100 g

Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.