Data protection declaration
of Januar 22th, 2021
Die Bogar AG is registered in the commercial register of the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland. Bogar AG is registered under UID CHE- CHE-108.491.240 registriert. The head office is located at Industriestr. 50a, CH-8304 Wallisellen. Die Bogar AG attaches great importance to the security of the personal data collected and undertakes to guarantee the protection of this data in accordance with European and Swiss standards.
Bogar AG reserves the right to amend this document and the conditions contained therein at any time. Each update is published on our website (www.bogar.com/datenschutzerklärung). Any changes will take effect upon such publication.
By continuing to use the website und der Dienste der Bogar AG and services, you acknowledge and accept all changes contained in the data protection declaration. For translations, this document, written in German, is the reference document.
Bogar AG is headquartered in Switzerland and complies with Swiss and European law on the protection of personal data, in particular the Federal Act on Data Protection (FSA) of 19 June 1992 (as of 1 January 2014).
Handling of personal data
We receive, retain and process data that you, as a visitor to our website and as users of our service, such as:
- when you submit a contact request;
- if you use the newsletter service that we offer directly;
- User data can be stored in a customer relationship management system (“CRM system”). The data may be transferred to third parties for the purpose of communication about services provided by third parties (such as Skype for Business, Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat and others)
Bogar AG also receives, retains and processes:
- Connection data that is automatically stored by our servers when you access the website or a PRAG service, such as the IP address, date and time of access to the website or service. Furthermore, the page viewed on the website and the order of these pages, etc.
- Data sent by software to access the site or the service, such as the operating system, browser version, preferred user language or geographic region
uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google for the analysis of websites that are linked to our website(s) and services when you access them cookies are used. Google Analytics explains in detail how the data collected is used at the following address:
The use of Google Analytics on our homepage can be deactivated under the following link: www.bogar.com/our-locations/contacts
The processing of personal data
undertakes never to disclose collected personal data (such as names, e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers), except in the case of inquiries from legally authorized bodies, personal data may and must be transmitted.
Storage of personal data
The personal data are stored and kept for the duration necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected. Google Analytics user and event data will be deleted after 14 months.
Access to personal data
Information on data security breaches and inquiries about personal data can be requested in writing from the responsible contact person:
Contact: Gentjana Oberle